“You’ll love escaping ... to your secret place in beautiful Savannah GA's historic district!”
"Winter Special Deal in Savannah, Georgia USA!"
Make it a special stay on world famous Jones Street
in the Savannah historic district at Zeigler House Inn!
Valid January 4, 2016, through February 29, 2016
Monday through Thursday, all rooms are $169 per night plus tax.
Friday through Sunday all rooms are 15% off regular rates.
All two night minimums apply.
Holidays and Special Event dates are excluded.
** Best available room at time of booking
** In-suite breakfast, afternoon pastries, hot and cold beverages, plus parking are included.
(Only good on new reservations booked after October 15, 2015)
** Call 866-233-5307 or 912-233-5307.
Savannah travel packages and last minute deals for guests who wish to mellow into the extraordinary comforts of privileged gentlefolk at Zeigler House Inn, a 7-room mini-hotel B&B on beautiful Jones Street in the Savannah historic district.
Try something new in Savannah, Georgia: a "No Snow" holiday getaway with Zeigler House Inn's discount weekend and mid-week deals! Think about giving our bed and breakfast Gift Certificates to make your gift shopping easy, too, any time of year!
Summer Getaway Discounts in Savannah, Georgia - July 15 - August 31, 2015. Zeigler House Inn, a top Savannah tourism star, where you may decide to order lunch or dinner delivered ... and dine on the porch!
Special Gift basket with packages.
Standing out on the otherwise quiet avenue, our Savannah bed and breakfast offers good cheer, a simply exquisite jubilee of casual fare, and privileged comforts with ultimate privacy. Romantic leisure and private lodging is an easy way of life on Jones Street at the Zeigler House Inn.
Want to get away? Tap our insider and innkeeper, Jackie Heinz, at our historic hotel B&B inn. She will have fresh ideas for favorite spots, modern romance, easy travel ideas, and secret places in our favorite city, Savannah GA USA.
Our Savannah, Georgia bed and breakfast is located along legendary Jones Street – the one that Southern Living describes as the “most beautiful street in North America” – guests seeking privacy + apartment-size accommodations + local immersion travel will mellow into the comforts of Savannah’s privileged gentlefolk. The Inn is ideally located within a short walk of the major downtown attractions including shops, restaurants, art galleries, museums, Forsyth Park, City Market, and Savannah’s historic River Street.
A grand place for idlers, seven loft-sized accommodations feature kitchens or kitchenettes with extraordinary hints of generosity – fresh homemade baked fare, sink-in comforts, and refrigerators stocked with refreshing beverages. Guests enjoy the rampant popularity of “individuality” for a restful visit in Savannah … whether for romance, vacation, or business leisure.
Top Ten Reasons to Stay at Zeigler House Inn in Savannah
1. Sink-in Bed Comforts: The most popular luxurious feature at Zeigler House Inn is the extraordinary bed comforts. Whirlpool tubs and private outdoor patios are also unique features in several rooms.
2. Affordable rates: Everyday affordable, best-of-Savannah deals and loyal guest incentives simply say, “We’re so pleased to host your Savannah visit! Lodging at our historic bed and breakfast will make your Savannah travel easy. Call to inquire for special last-minute deals or seasonal B&B vacation packages.
3. Highly rated on TripAdvisor.com: Zeigler House Inn was awarded a Certificate of Excellence 2012.
4. Delicious Food … options for private dining in! Easy breakfast dining in with fresh homemade baked fare, daily finger desserts and coffee/tea service. Signature appetizers and wine are paired for a special weekend getaway on Friday and Saturday. Continental breakfast is in-room with Jackie’s homemade breakfast dishes and breads, fresh fruit, and more. Plentiful tea, coffee, and refreshing cold beverages are in each guest room.
5. Private Dining-in Rooms with Kitchens: Seven loft-sized accommodations feature kitchens or kitchenettes with extraordinary hints of generosity. Three garden courtyard suites enjoy street-level private access. All seven rooms / suites feature a private kitchen or kitchenette. The Provence and the French Country rooms are joined and can be used as a suite.
6. Southern Hospitality … inside and outside on the porch and courtyard gardens! The gentle leisure is not extravagant but graceful for unceremonious, home-away-from-home comforts. There’s no need to be a stranger here. Caterer turned innkeeper, Jackie Heinz is an east Tennessee southerner who lives on-premise, providing 24-hour assistance.
7. Restful Stay: A grand place for idlers, guests enjoy the rampant popularity of “individuality” for a restful visit in Savannah … whether for romance, vacation, or business leisure.
8. Vacation and Elope Packages: Romantic packages for a honeymoon spot or an anniversary gift in one of America's Favorite Cities, plus a easy last minute getaway with our Historic Savannah package. When you decide to elope, it doesn't get any easier than an intimate elopement package at Zeigler House Inn.
9. Story-rich Historic Savannah Home: Stately interiors, quiet porches and garden courtyards are symbols of the Old South. The stately house inn epitomizes what is fine and beautiful in historic Savannah. Built in 1856, this Italianate home inn showcases gracious southern charm, romantic splendor, and historic chivalry. If anyone told you that you could experience a gentle, beautiful spot magnificently placed where houses stand lazily in a row, you would be at our historic Savannah bed and breakfast on magnificent Jones Street – one of America’s most beautiful avenues.
10. Convenient Location: The greatest conveniences are the Inn’s Jones Street location and in-room kitchens. Our Savannah, Georgia bed and breakfast is located along legendary Jones Street – the one that Southern Living describes as the “most beautiful street in North America”. The Inn is ideally located within a short walk of the major downtown attractions including shops, restaurants, art galleries, museums, Forsyth Park, City Market, and Savannah’s historic River Street.